Prior to application, read safety instruction presented at the end of TDS and in MSDS.
- Combined surfaces must be clean, dry (no frosted) free of dust, rust, old loose old material oil, grease, paint and other dirt which reduces the adhesion of the sealant.
- Surfaces best degrease with acetone or ethanol (glass, glaze, metal) or detergent (synthetic materials).
Packaging temperature prior to application must conform to recommendations in the table below.
- Place the cartridge in the mechanical gun or pneumatic gun.
- Cut off the top of the threaded adapter. Screw the nozzle tip on and cut off at a 45º angle, with the diameter equal to the gap width.
- Treatment make at the time of workability given in the technical data table.
- The applied sealant should be smoothed immediately with a spatula soaked in soapy water for best result.
- Joint is allowed to fully cure.
WORKS AFTER COMPLETION OF APPLICATION
- Tools and hands clean while uncured adhesive with paper towel.
- After hardening with to hands remove water and soap. Tools clean while cured adhesive mechanically or with use an agent for removing silicone - Silicone Remover.
DO NOT WASH HANDS WITH SOLVENTS.
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS
- Due to the acetic acid released during curing, acid silicone is not recommended for use on calcareous substrates such as concrete, plaster, brick.
- Sealant is not intended for sealing joints of natural stone, such as granite, sandstone, marble, etc.
- Sealant should not be used on bituminous surfaces, partially vulcanized rubber, chloroprene or other construction materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents.
- Application not on sensitive metal surfaces for example copper and its alloys and silver steel of mirrors.
- Sealant is not intended for applications involving structural glazing.
- Do not use in totally confined spaces where it is not exposed to atmospheric moisture, because the sealant requires atmospheric moisture for cure.
- Sealant is neither suitable for food applications, nor for medical use. This product is neither tested nor represented as suitable for medical or pharmaceutical uses.